Our telehealth program allows you to access mental health services from anywhere in Pennsylvania. You can receive virtual counseling right from the comfort of your own home. Telehealth is an opportunity to receive the treatment you need in a convenient, secure, safe, and effective way. Our counselors, nutritionists, and psychiatrists will provide you with heart-centered care through secure online video.
If you or a loved one are interested in telehealth services in Pennslyvania, contact New Directions Mental Health at 724.374.7414 today. Let us help you improve your mental health and well-being with our virtual mental health treatment services. We are here to provide a comfortable environment to talk about your thoughts and feelings.
We offer several telehealth services, including the following:
- Virtual counseling – Our counselors can provide a safe and supportive environment for you to work on your mental health goals. We offer individual, family, and couples counseling sessions via telehealth.
- Nutrition – Our nutritionists are available to assist you in developing healthier eating habits with virtual appointments.
- Psychiatry – With psychiatric services, our psychiatrists can help you manage your mental health by providing medication management and assessment.
We are committed to helping our clients receive the highest quality of care and support possible at New Directions Mental Health. To learn more about our telehealth services in Pennsylvania or to schedule an appointment, please contact us today.
When Is Telehealth a Good Option for Counseling, Nutrition, and Psychiatric Services?
Virtual care is an effective option for:
- Contagious effect – If you don’t feel well and are contagious to others
- Caretaking – You care for others and cannot quickly leave your home
- Distance – You live far away and need to access expertise more easily
- Convenience – Your life situation requires a more convenient appointment
- Privacy – You are more comfortable in your own home or need a private setting
- Safety – Your situation is such that it is not safe for you to leave home
Our telehealth services enable us to provide quality mental health care without being physically present. We look forward to providing you with the compassionate and personalized care you deserve.
Issues that Our Telehealth Program Can Help with
At New Directions Mental Health, our telehealth program can help with issues such as:
- Mood Disorders
- Medication Refills and Check-ins
- Stress Management
- Social Anxieties
- Relationship Tension
- Family System and Patterns
- Group Therapy
- Adolescent/PreTeen Therapy
- Parent Management Training
Each person is unique, and we tailor our services to your individual needs. Our team is here to listen and provide the support you need to help manage your mental health.
We are here for you every step of the way.
How Do I Start Telehealth Services?
Online counseling, nutrition, and psychiatry appointments are easy to join. Click the links below to get started:
Many health insurance companies now include coverage for teletherapy, telepsychiatry, and online nutrition services, whether from your home or from another private location that is convenient for you. Please look at our list of insurers to find out if you are covered. We also do offer these online services on a self-pay basis without the use of health insurance.
Discover New Directions Mental Health Telehealth Services
Virtual consulting, nutrition and psychiatric services offer convenience, privacy, and accessible care. Our goal is to provide quality mental health care with a heart-centered approach in Pennsylvania. If you are looking for virtual counseling and psychiatry services in PA, contact New Directions Mental Health at 724.374.7414 today.
We look forward to working together to ensure you receive the best care possible. Together, we’ll make sure your mental health journey is as smooth and successful as possible.