Check out our latest counseling groups and workshops:
BODY ESTEEM – Your Next Step to Feeling Good About You
WORKSHOP 1: Find Yourself Again
Saturday, March 7 – 9am – 12pm
2 Spots Available!
Sign Up for our INNOVATIVE Workshop! Contact Us To Reserve Your Spot
- Remember when we were kids! We hadn’t a care in the world. Our bodies were vessels to have fun, play, and move. Find yourself again and recapture the freedom of healthy body esteem. Dr. Butterworth will help you crack the body code and build a new commitment to self-acceptance.
To register for the workshop or find out more information: Call 724-973-4530 or send an email to email@example.com
OWN IT! – A CBT Counseling Group that Accepts Achievement
8 Saturdays starting February 22, 2020
12 – 1:30pm
@ Wexford Office
WAIT LIST ONLY spots remain!
Join our next group starting on February 22!
- Let go of fear – your future can be prosperous
- Change your life script – rewrite the narrative of your talent, place, and role
- Accept Successes – allow your achievement to marinate your thoughts
- Challenge your distortions – notice which thoughts intensify your guilt, anger, and disappointment
- You are not an imposter – you are not faking it, you are talented, skilled and important. Expert facilitation by Margaret Sechler, LCSW.
To join the group or find out more information: Call 724-973-4530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org