New Directions Counseling Careers
We truly mean careers at New Directions Counseling Services, LLC. In order to create a positive environment, we see your work here as part of our comprehensive approach to healthy, sustainable change. Please join us for a career in behavioral health, supporting and helping those around us.
Medical Biller/Medical Billing Specialist
Change Begins Here
At New Directions Counseling Services, LLC., we offer an integrative approach to the health needs of adults, children, adolescents, couples and families in the service of creating positive, life-altering changes through traditional and alternative health care solutions. Our holistic approach is centered on helping our clients to enhance their health and well-being.
We are seeking a Medical Billing Assistant to join our team of caring professionals. The Medical Billing Assistant will perform a myriad of administrative clerical duties primarily focused on supporting billing and collection of payments for services provided at the practice. This is a fast-paced practice and requires agility in handling many tasks simultaneously while providing client-centered service.
- Verify insurance eligibility and authorizations for clients
- Perform data entry in practice management system of new patient forms, insurance information, billing records, services delivered and electronic remittance advice (ERAs)
- Maintain accurate patient accounts for billing and payment tracking purposes
- Investigate and address insurance claim and client billing discrepancies
- Respond to and resolve email and voicemail billing inquiries
- Create and maintain confidential records and files
- Process and distribute the mail
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one-year experience in a health care setting conducting medical billing
- Knowledge of health care and insurance terminology
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional and courteous disposition
- Detail-oriented, dependable and organized
- High degree of discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Opportunity to contribute to an organization dedicated to helping others
- Full-time position with medical insurance, Paid Time Off and 401(k) plan
- Pleasant work environment in a medical building with free parking
Please contact us today by sending your CV or resume’ with a cover letter indicating your interest in joining us. Please send to email@example.com
Licensed Clinician Opportunity:
We are seeking a Licensed Psychologist/Counselor/Social Worker to join our team of caring professionals.
This is an opportunity for a Licensed Psychologist/Counselor/Social Worker, with availability for Saturday office hours, who is dedicated to inspiring and guiding transformational changes with clients.
- Licensed or license-eligible in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a Psychologist, LCSW, LPC or LMFT.
- Conducts diagnostic evaluations and provides change oriented, compassionate therapeutic services.
- Consults as needed with clients, their families, and other health care professionals to communicate clinical findings and recommendations.
We efficiently manage all business aspects of being in private practice so that our clinicians can be focused on delivering the highest quality care.
Please contact us today by sending your CV or resume’ with a cover letter indicating your interest in joining us. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org