New Directions Counseling Careers
We truly mean careers at New Directions Counseling Services, LLC. In order to create a positive environment, we see your work here as part of our comprehensive approach to healthy, sustainable change. Please join us for a career in behavioral health, supporting and helping those around us.
Licensed Clinician Opportunity:
We are seeking a Licensed Psychologist/Counselor/Social Worker to join our team of caring professionals.
This is an opportunity for a Licensed Psychologist/Counselor/Social Worker, with availability for Saturday office hours, who is dedicated to inspiring and guiding transformational changes with clients.
- Licensed or license-eligible in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a Psychologist, LCSW, LPC or LMFT.
- Conducts diagnostic evaluations and provides change oriented, compassionate therapeutic services.
- Consults as needed with clients, their families, and other health care professionals to communicate clinical findings and recommendations.
We efficiently manage all business aspects of being in private practice so that our clinicians can be focused on delivering the highest quality care.
Please contact us today by sending your CV or resume’ with a cover letter indicating your interest in joining us. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Office Assistant Opportunity:
We are seeking a F/T Medical Office Assistant to join our team of caring professionals. The Medical Office Assistant will perform a myriad of administrative clerical duties in both the front and back office. This is a fast-paced practice and requires agility in handling many tasks simultaneously while providing client-centered service.
- Greet clients, provide appropriate paperwork and collect payments at check out
- Answer multi-line phone system, respond to inquiries, schedule appointments and direct calls to clinical staff
- Respond to and resolve email and voicemail inquiries
- Perform assignment of Intake appointments based on determining treatment needs of new clients and matching with an appropriate clinician
- Create and maintain confidential records and files
- Verify insurance eligibility and authorizations for clients
- Perform data entry in practice management system of new patient forms, insurance information, billing records, explanation of benefits (EOBs), sessions and sales of nutritional supplements
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one year administrative experience in a health care setting
- Knowledge of health care and insurance terminology
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Please contact us today by sending your CV or resume’ with a cover letter indicating your interest in joining us. Please send to email@example.com